The Miserable Church

And He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’ ” ~ Mark 2:17

Assume one of your loved ones is experiencing an emergency and needs immediate care. You call the ambulance; they get your loved one to the hospital in time to be attended to bless God. Then once your relative is in the operating room, the doctor supposed to perform the surgery goes like: I need to play some music to entertain myself and the supporting crew to prepare for the surgery. How would you react to that? Would you say it is fine, I do not mind some entertainment before the surgery starts, or will you scream the loudest that this insane doctor needs a replacement, or if you take your loved one away from here and something happens, you will sue the hospital? I am convinced that you will most likely go with the latter choice. You probably will say that is the most miserable doctor I have ever seen in my life, and you are correct by that. This is what the church has become in this dispensation, a miserable church depending on worldly forms to carry out sacred duties from our Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-20)

The church is supposed to be a hospital, not for physically sick people but spiritually dead people, raising them to life through the finished work of Jesus Christ (Romans 5:12). Jesus said in Mark 2:17, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a den of thieves." The church in this dispensation does everything else except raise dead people to life. Dead people come to church every time, and they feel not one rouse to life in them. They are only encouraged to live on as they are and expect blessings from God. Why is this happening? I believe it is because we do not have men ordained by God. We have men ordained by men instead. The altar lacks anointing, and in place of seeking it, we are trying to replace it with human efforts because it is expensive to get. I hear the Lord say, where is that man who will stand in the gap by the power of the Holy Spirit to bring life to a dead nation/world (Ezekiel 22:30)?

You ask what is that anointing needed to raise the church from its miserable position, let it be known to you today that it is the person of the Holy Spirit. Only a man that is full of the Holy Spirit can be an instrument in the hand of God to raise this dead world to life, for it the Spirit Himself that gives life, no workings of the flesh will give life (John 6:63). The world needs a Savior, but guess what she already has one, and His name is Jesus (John 3:16), but He is seeking vessels through which to save the world.

Know this that the Lord is coming for a church that is without spot or wrinkle, so I believe that the church will return to her original place, but before that happens, the Lord will shake the foundation of the church, and those that are not rooted will fall away for new ones to be engrafted. My beloved, if there is a stirring in your heart, join me in praying for the ministers of the gospel all over the world that they will tarry in prayer until they receive the anointing from the Lord to raise a dead nation/world. If that is too much for you, pray for the pastor of your church until there is an infilling. Join together with the saints to cry out for God to wrought a great miracle in this world that we live in now (raising dead people to life)


Here is a hymn of prayer from Edwin Hatch:

Breathe on me, Breath of God,
fill me with life anew,
that I may love the way you love,
and do what you would do.
 
Breathe on me, Breath of God,
until my heart is pure,
until my will is one with yours,
to do and to endure.
 
Breathe on me, Breath of God,
Till I am wholly Thine,
Until this earthly part of me
Glows with Thy fire divine.
 
Breathe on me, Breath of God,
so shall I never die,
but live with you the perfect life
for all eternity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the darkest night

The Ancient Path