A Hymn of Love



O Lord, how I love you so dearly
Words are not enough to explain my love for you
I know not how to express/contain
myself when I think of your love
But glory to God for the Holy Spirit 
that helps me in my weakness

Your love is so encompassing that
when I fall a thousand times you raise 
me up ten thousand times
I, a mere creature that you created
You bestow such wonderful grace upon
What did I do to deserve such love?
I have no answer to this.
Oh, how can I repay this love?
I know not how.

Out of the abundance of your love in me
all I can say is:
Take my life and let them be consecrated Lord for thee
Take my moment and my days let them
flow in ceaseless praise
Take my sliver and my gold, not a mite will I withhold
I lay my life down as a living sacrifice
Let it be well-pleasing unto thee my Lord



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the darkest night

The Ancient Path